21 July, 2012

Sabah - A state of Wonder

I know that many of us have ventured to Sabah, finally it was my turn. Last year I went to Sabah for a very short holiday with a friend. Sabah for me is an interesting state with breathtaking views, amazing scenery, rich in culture and ethnicity. Not to forget the choices of food that will show you why gluttony is a sin. 

View from my window

Trying to be abstract 

From a far

Awesome Scenery 

Boats!boats!

Night life

Food!

More food!

Writing in the sand

The beach bum



3 comments:

Snuze said...

Love the dead coral shots and the colours! OMG the colours in your shots!

*envies*

Haven't gone to the land beneath the winds yet, so now I'm itching to go.

*grin*

naz said...

Hehehehe....we should plan to venture there as well

Seorang Blogger said...

Really nice shots, make me menggeletik to go too huhu..

jom, mabul!